ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019: The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd(ADDCC) AKOLA Recruitment 2019 notification are released for the appointment of Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk Post before 10-12-2019.
ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd AKOLA|
|Total Number of Vacancies||75|
|Name of the Posts||Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Banking Officer Gr- I||15|
|02||Banking Officer Gr- II||30|
ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline) from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit(as on 01-11-2019):
- Clerk: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
- Grade II Officer: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
- Grade – I Officer: Minimum 35 years and Maximum 42 years
- Intimation charges of Rs.1000/- (include GST) for Candidates
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.akoladccbank.com/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the ADDCC website.
- After filling ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for Banking Officer Gr- I, II, Junior Clerk online form take print out or download the application for future use.
ADDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Website link open : 26-11-2019
- Starting date for apply online and payment of fees : 26-11-2019
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees : 10-12-2019
- Online test : Dec – 2019