AND TN Recruitment 2019: Animal Husbandry Dept Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Livestock Inspector Grade II Posts across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Livestock Inspector Grade II Post before 20-12-2019.
AND TN Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Animal Husbandry Dept Tamil Nadu|
|Total Number of Vacancies||583|
|Name of the Posts||Livestock Inspector Grade II|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Livestock Inspector Grade II||583|
AND TN Recruitment 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade II Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed in 12th Class from a Recognized Board.
- Please refer below Notification for more details.
- For General: 30 Years
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC: 32 Years
- For SC/ SCA/ ST: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://www.tn.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent AND TN Recruitment 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade II notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the AND TN Recruitment 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade II online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling AND TN Recruitment 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade II online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TN website.
- After filling AND TN Recruitment 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade II online form take print out or download the application for future use
AND TN Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply 03-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply 20-12-2019