Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Generalist Officer Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Generalist Officer Post before 31-12-2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Total Number of Vacancies||300|
|Name of the Posts||Generalist Officer|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Catergory||Number of Posts|
|01||Generalist Officer (Scale II)||SC-30, ST-15, OBC-54, EWS-20, UR-81||200|
|02||Generalist Officer (Scale III)||SC-15, ST-07, OBC-27, EWS-10, UR-41||100|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Generalist Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers & Relevant Experience.
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2018):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for Generalist Officer Scale II: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Generalist Officer Scale III: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR / EWS / OBC: Rs. 1180/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Cahrges – Rs. 1000/- + GST – 180/-)
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 118/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Cahrges – Rs. 100/- + GST – 18/-)
- For PWBD: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Generalist Officer notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Generalist Officer online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Generalist Officer online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the BANK OF MAHARAHTRA.
- After filling Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Generalist Officer online form take print out or download the application for future use.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-12-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31-12-2019
- Last date for Printing your Application: 15-01-2020
- Date of Online Exam: Tentatively in February/ March 2020.