BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Bhopal Recruitment 2020 notification are out for the appointment of Trade Apprentice Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Trade Apprentice Post before 31-01-2020.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Bhopal|
|Total Number of Vacancies||550|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 10th Class/ High School, ITI (Relevant Trades) for different Posts from a Recognized Board/Institute.
Age Limit (as on 31-03-2020):
- Minimum: 14 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://bpl.bhel.com/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the BHEL website.
- After filling BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online form take print out or download the application for future use.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2020
- Last Date for receiving documents: 10-02-2020