Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for appointment of Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts across the State of Bihar, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Enforcement Sub Inspector Post before 06-01-2020.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Total Number of Vacanices||212|
|Name the Posts||Enforcement Sub Inspector|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Enforcement Sub Inspector||212|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Enforcement Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must be Completed in Degree from recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019):
- For General (Male): 21- 42 Years
- For BC/ EBC (Male): 21 – 45 Years
- For SC/ ST (Male/ Female): 21 – 47 Years
- For General/ EWS/ BC/ EBC (Female): 21 – 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For GEN/ EWS/ EBC/ BC: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Enforcement Sub Inspector notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Enforcement Sub Inspector online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Enforcement Sub Inspector online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the BPSSC website.
- After filling Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Enforcement Sub Inspector online form take print out or download the application for future use.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2020