CCRAS Recruitment 2019: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science(CCRAS) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk before 19-12-2019.
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science(CCRAS)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||66|
|Name of the Posts||Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Category||Name of the Posts|
|01||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||General-27, OBC-11, EWS-05, SC-06, ST-03||52|
|02||Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||General-08, OBC-03, EWS-01, SC-01, ST-01||14|
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Must be Completed in Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC): Must be Completed in Class 12th from a Recognized Board and exam with English Typing spee 35wph and hindi 30wph
Age Limit(as on 19-12-2019):
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 27 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
- General/OBC Candidates Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Fee Exempted
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.ccras.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the CCRAS website.
- After filling CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk online form take print out or download the application for future use.
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 19-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 19-12-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 19-12-2019