CIMFR Recruitment 2019: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Project Assistant Level I, II Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Project Assistant Level I, II Post before Walk-In on 18-11-2019 to 22-11-2019.
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Total Number of Vacancies||50|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistant Level I, II|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Project Assistant Level I(B.Sc in Geology)||16|
|02||Project Assistant Level I(B.Sc in Chemistiry)||16|
|03||Project Assistant Level I(Physics)||10|
|04||Project Assistant Level II(M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry||04|
|05||Project Assistant Level II(M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Geology or Applied Geology||04|
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for Project Assistant Level I, II Eligibility Criteria
- Project Assistant Level I-Must be Completed B.Sc in Geology, B.Sc in Chemistry, Physics from a Recognized University.
- Project Assistant Level II- Must be Completed M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry, M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Geology from Recognized University.
- Age Per Rules.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.cimfr.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Level I, II notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Level I, II online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Level I, II online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the CIMFR website.
- After filling CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Level I, II online form take print out or download the application for future use.
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 08-11-2018
- Walk-In 18-11-2019 to 22-11-2019.