CMHO, Kanker Recruitment 2019: CHIEF MEDICAL HEALTH OFFICER, Kanker Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the post of Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dentist, Dresser interested candidate can attend the interview on 21, 23, 24-10-2019 direct Walk in.
CMHO, Kanker Recruitment Highlights
|Organization||CHIEF MEDICAL HEALTH OFFICER, kanker|
|Total Number of Vacancies||81|
|Application Type||Direct Walkin|
|Post Names||Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dentist, Dresser|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
CHMO, Kanker Recruitment 2019 for Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dentist, Dresser Eligibility Criteria
- Lab Technician must be completed in 10+2 with D.M.L.T Course from recognized Institutions & live Registration in CG paramedical Council
- Staff Nurse must be passed BSC Nursing or GNM Course & Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Council
- Pharmacist must be completed in B pharma/M pharma from recognized Institution and must Registered in Chhattisgarh Pharma Council
- Dentist must be completed in BDS degree from institution recognized by Dental council of India and Registration in Chhattisgarh Dental Council
- Dresser must be completed in 10+2 with orthopedic Dresser paramedical course and Registered Chhattisgarh paramedical council.
- Candidate age must be 18 minimum and maximum age 64 as on 01-01-2019
- Relaxation as per rules
- Cadidate will be based on Walk-In-Interview
Venue for Interview:
- ANM Training Centre District Hospital, kanker
Way to Submit CMHO, Kanker Application form 2019?
- Candidate Should visit to the official website of CMHO, KANKER that is www.kanker.gov.in
- After that, read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application for with the true details in correct manner on or before 24th October 2019
- After filling CMHO, KANKER offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward described documents along with the application to the below stated address
WALK IN INTERVIEW DATE:
- Walk in Interview date 21, 22, 23 24-10-2019