CPCL Recruitment 2020: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Recruitment 2020 notification are out for the appointment of Trade Apprentice Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Trade Apprentice Post before 17-01-2020.
CPCL Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||92|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|07||Mechanic (Ref.& AC)||03|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
|12||Food Production (Genl.)||02|
|13||Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System||02|
|15||Executive (Human Resource)||03|
|16||Executive (Computer Science)||07|
|17||Executive (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|18||Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)||02|
|19||Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)||02|
|20||Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice)||02|
|21||Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)||02|
CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 10th Class, ITI, 12th Class, PG Degree/ Diploma, MBA for different Posts from a Recognized Board/Institute/University
- Please see below notification for more Information.
Age Limit(as on 01-12-2019):
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 24 years
- Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates 5 years
- Relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years
- Relaxation for PWD Candidates: General Candidates 10 years, OBC Candidates 13 years, SC/ST Candidates 15 years.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://www.cpcl.co.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the CPCL website.
- After filling CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice online form take print out or download the application for future use.
CPCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 06-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online 17-01-2020.