DBT Recruitment 2019: Department of Bio Technology Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Young Professional Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Department of Young Professional Post before 19-01-2020.
DBT Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Department of Bio Technology|
|Total Number of Vacancies||05|
|Name of the Posts||Young Professional|
|Sl.No.||Area||Number of Posts|
|01||Public Outreach & Communication||01|
|04||Data Monitoring and Impact Assessment||01|
DBT Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed B. Tech, MBA for different posts from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates should be below 35 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://dbtindia.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent DBT Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the DBT Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling DBT Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the DBT website.
- After filling DBT Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional online form take print out or download the application for future use.
DBT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 21-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 19-01-2020.