DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Health Services Manipur Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Tutor, Warden Posts across the State of Manipur, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Tutor, Warden Post before 13-01-2020.
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Directorate of Health Services Manipur|
|Total Number of Vacancies||36|
|Name of the Posts||Tutor, Warden|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 for Tutor, Warden Eligibility Criteria
- Tutor: Must be Completed B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing or Diploma in Nursing Education & Adm. from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Warden: Must be Completed Intermediate(10+2) / B.Sc from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Maximum 38 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 for Tutor, Warden notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 for Tutor, Warden online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 for Tutor, Warden online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the DHS website.
- After filling DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 for Tutor, Warden online form take print out or download the application for future use.
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 18-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 13-01-2019.