DLSA Banswara 2019: District Legal Services Authority Banswara 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Para Legal Volunteer Post across the State of Rajasthan, Eligible Candidate can apply for Para Legal Volunteer post before 30-10-2019.
DLSA Banswara 2019 Highlights
|Organization||District Legal Services Authority|
|Total Number of Vacancies||33|
|Application Type||Direct Walk-In|
|Name of the Post||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Para Legal Volunteer||33|
Mode of Assortment for DLSA Banswara Recruitment 2019
- District Legal Services Authority will conducting Short listing, Personal interview and Organization will judge candidates on the basis of his/her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
DLSA Banswara Recruitment 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer Eligibility Criteria
- Must be passed Secondary examination of Rajasthan Secondary Board
- As Per Rules.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with recruitment documents to Office of District Legal Services Authority, Banswara District on or before 31 Oct 2019 05:00 PM
- Banswara District Court, Rajasthan
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent DLSA Banswara 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the DLSA Banswara 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling DLSA Banswara 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the BANSWARA website.
- After filling DLSA Banswara 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer online form take print out or download the application for future use.
DLSA Banswara Recruitment 2019 for Para Legal Volunteer Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 22/10/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 30-10-2019