DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019: Directorate of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Legal Assistant Posts across Haryana, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Legal Assistant Post before 31-12-2019.
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Directorate of School Education Haryana|
|Total Number of Posts||34|
|Name of the Posts||Legal Assistant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 for Legal Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 10th, 12th Class, Degree (Law) from a Recognized Board/Institute/University.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 42 years
- Relaxation SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH as Per Govt. Rules.
- Please see below notification about fee details.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 for Legal Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 for Legal Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 for Legal Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the DSE website.
- After filling DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 for Legal Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use,
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 18-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 31-12-2019