FCI Manager Admit Card 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has given a notification for Manager posts such as manager, general, depot, movement, accounts, technical, civil engineering, electrical mechanical engineering and Hindi in the month of September. FCI released Manager admit card for the exam to be conducted on 28th November 2019. Candidates can directly Download FCI Manager admit card 2019 for Phase I exam from the link given below.
The selection of the candidates is based on online test, Interview. Those who have qualified in exam need to attend interview. Without FCI Manager admit card 2019 candidates are not allowed in to the examination centre. So everybody bring the FCI Manager Hall Ticket/Call letter to the exam without failing it.
FCI Manager Admit card 2019 Details
|Organisation Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Total no of posts||330|
|Exam Date||28th November 2019|
|Admit card Downloading period||Before 10 days of exam|
Steps to Download FCI Admit Card 2019 For Manager Posts
- Go to the official website of Food Corporation of India www.fci.gov.in
- Click on the “Current Recruitment” link which is visible on the page.
- Click on the Category II posts to download FCI Manager admit card/call letter/hall Ticket 2019.
- Now a new page opens on the computer screen asking to enter details of the candidates to download fci admit card.
- Now enter registration number and password in the boxes there.
- Now click on Submit button.
- FCI Manager admit card 2019 opens & check the details in the admit card to find out any mistakes.
- If you find any mistakes call the call center number and tell the details.
- Download/Take print out the FCI Admit card 2019 to submit in the examination centre.
Documents to take the examination center along with FCI Manager Admit card 2019
- Take any identity proof such as aadhar card/driving license/Voter id card to the examination centre
- Reach the FCI examination center before one hour of examination starts.
- Also take recent passport size photo along with FCI Admit card 2019.