Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Law Clerk Posts across the State of Assam, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Law Clerk Post before 24-12-2019.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Total Number of Vacancies||10|
|Name of the Posts||Law Clerk|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree, PG, Ph.D (Law) from a Recognized Institute/University.
|Sl.No.||Category||Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|04||ST(P) & ST(H)||18||43|
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H) Candidates Must Pay 150/-
- General and OBC Candidates Must Pay Rs. 300/-
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://ghconline.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the GH website.
- After filling Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk online form take print out or download the application for future use.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 10-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 24-12-2019.