GEER FOUNDATION Recruitment 2019: GEER FOUNDATION has given a latest Recruitment notification for JRF, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Asst vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply for the Post before 19-10-2019.
GEER FOUNDATION Recruitment Highlights
Total No. of Vacancies
JRF, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Asst
Name of Post
No. of Post
Jr. Research Fellow (Flora)
|Technical Assistant (Flora)|
Mode of Assortment for GEER FOUNDATION Recruitment
- GEER FOUNDATION will conducting Short listing, Personal interview and Organization will judge candidates on the basis of his/her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization
Way to Submit GEER FOUNDATION Application form 2019?
- Candidate Should visit to the official website of GEER FOUNDATION Recruitment that is districts.ecourts.gov.in
- After that, read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application for with the true details in correct manner on or before 19th October 2019
- After filling GEER FOUNDATION offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward described documents along with the application to the below stated address
GEER FOUNDATION Recruitment for JRF, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Asst Eligibility Criteria
- Jr. Research Fellow (Flora) must be completed in Min. 60% in M.Sc.(Botany/ Forestry) from recognized uni.
- Technical Assistant (Flora) must be completed in M.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry) OR B.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry) with Min. 55% from recognized. uni
- Laboratory Assistant must be completed in B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Life Sci. / Analytical Chemistry/ Envt. Sci./ Biotechnology) from reco. uni. with 1 Year experience.
JOB LOCATION: GUJARAT
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with recruitment documents to Office of GEER FOUNDATION, GUJARAT on or before 19 Oct 2019
- Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (GEER) Foundation, Gandhi Nagar
- Notification Date 10 Oct 2019
- Walk in Date& Time 19 Oct 2019 10:30 AM