Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019: Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 of Sr Resident, Staff Nurse, LDC posts across State of Goa, Eligible Candidate can apply for the job before 18-10-2019.
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment Hightlights
Goa Medical College & Hospital
|Total number of Vacancies||19|
|Name of the Posts||Sr Resident, Staff Nurse, LDC|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|03||Lower Division Clerk||03|
Vacancy Details for Junior Residency
|Department||Number of Posts|
|Plastic Surgery & Burns Unit||01|
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 for Sr Resident, Staff Nurse, LDC Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Residency must completed in M.B.B.S Degree
- Staff Nurse must be (a) Certificate in Nursing from a Recognized Institution., (b) Certificate in Midwifery/Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration.
- Lower Division Clerk must be completed in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Max- 45 years (relaxation as per rules.)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.gmc.goa.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the GMCGOA website.
- After filling Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 online form take print out or download the application for future use
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Notification Date 11-10-2019
- Closing Date to Apply 18-10-2019
- Walk-in Date & Time 21 -10-2019 for SR, 22-10-2019 for all other Post
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
- Venue-Dean Goa Medical College, Bambolim, Goa
- Closing Date to Apply- 18-10-2019
- Walk-in Date & Time- 21-10-2019 for SR, 22-10-20192019 for all other Post