HESCOM Recruitment 2020: Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) Recruitment 2020 notification are announced for the appointment of Apprentice Posts across the State of Karnataka, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Apprentice Post before 18-02-2020.
HESCOM Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||246|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed ITI (Relevant Trades) from a Recognized Board/Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 18-02-2020):
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
- For Gen/2A/2B/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.hescom.co.in/
- Please Download Application from above Official Website or Please see the below notification for application form
- Fill the the Application form of HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice in detail.
- Fix the Photo Graph in the Required Places for HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice in the application form.
- Please do the necessary Signature in the appropriate Place for HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice in the application form.
- Please fill the Permanent Address for your house for HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice form so that the Hall Ticket can reach to the right Address.
- Please get the Signature from gazetted officer if necessary for HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice application form
- Please take a Demand Draft in the favor Application if necessary for HESCOM Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
- Fill the address correctly so that the form reach to the Right Place.
- Please send the application through Speed Post, Register Post and Private Courier and it should be Reached in Time to the Office at the mentioned Last date of application.
HESCOM Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 10-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply 18-02-2020.