HRTC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Driver across the State of Himachal Pradesh, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Driver Post before 27-01-2020.
HRTC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||400|
|Name of the Posts||Driver|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
HRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 10th Class, HTV Driving Experience from a Recognized Board/Institute/University.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Address for Register/Speed Post:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://www.hrtchp.com/hrtc_info/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent HRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the HRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling HRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the HRTC website.
- After filling HRTC Recruitment 2020 for Driver online form take print out or download the application for future use.
HRTC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Non Tribal Areas: 27-01-2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Tribal Areas: 30-02-2020