IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 : Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy (IGNOU) going to release notification for B.Ed course for the year 2020. Candidates who are interested to do B.Ed from IGNOU University need to apply online from the official website www.ignou.ac.in. Entire details on IGNOU B.Ed admission 2020 regarding eligibility criteria is given in our Careerfix website.
Highlights of IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 :
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy|
|Starting Date to Apply||31-01-2020|
|Last date to apply||29-02-2020|
|IGNOU Entrance Exam Date||29-04-2020|
|IGNOU Offficial website|
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility 2020 :
- Qualification : Must have bacehlor’s degree with 50% marks or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. OR Need to have 55% marks in Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with or any other qualification equivalent.
- Age Limit : Candidates should not exceed the age 20 years.
IGNOU B.Ed Application 2020 :
Candidates who are going to apply for IGNOU 2020 B.Ed Entrance exam need to pay application fee of Rs.600 /-
How to Apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 :
- Go the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy (IGNOU) www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 entrance exam link.
- A new page opens on the computer screen.
- Register for IGNOU 2020 B.Ed Entrance exam by filling IGNOU B.Ed Application form 2020.
- After that pay the prescribed amount of application fee with Debit card/credit card/net banking e.t.c.
- Take the print out of the application fee for future use.
Applicants who are willing to apply for this B.ed entrance exam should wait for the January month arrives.
Candidates who are having doubts on IGNOU 2020 B.Ed Admission must comment below we will reply as soon as possible.