ITI Limited Recruitment 2020: ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Engineer Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Engineer Post before 25-01-2020.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Total Number of Vacancies||129|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
The requirement presently is at locations given below:
|Zone||Locations||Number of Posts|
|North||Ambala, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Meerut, Shimla||53|
|West||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Pune||35|
|East||Andaman & Nicobar, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Agartala, Aizol, Dimapur, Imphal, Guwahati, Shillong||32|
|South||Bangalore, Hyderabad (AP/Telangana)||09|
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Degree (Engg) for different Posts from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Maximum age 28 years
- Relaxation for ST/SC/PWD 5 years
- Relaxation for OBC 3 years
- General/OBC Candidate Must Pay Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates Must Pay NIL
In favor of “ITI Limited, Network Systems Unit, Payable at Bangalore”
Address for Register/Speed Post:
In addition to submit on line application, the candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online Application form duly signed along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents as per the list below to the following address before 30-01-2020.
Additional General Manager – HR (NS & M)
Network Systems Unit,
Bangalore -560 016
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://itiltd-india.com/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Engineer notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Engineer online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Engineer online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the ITI website.
- After filling ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Engineer online form take print out or download the application for future use.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 16-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online 25-01-2020.