KB Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Bank Limited(KBL) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Probationary Officer (Scale-I) Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Probationary Officer (Scale-I) Post before 18-01-2020.
KB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited(KBL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||—|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers (Scale I)|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Probationary Officers (Scale I)||—|
KB Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (Scale I) Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Post Graduation in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas/ 01 year Executive-MBA) from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020):
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST Candidates
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://karnatakabank.com/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent KB Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (Scale I) notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the KB Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (Scale I) online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling KB Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (Scale I) online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the KB website.
- After filling KB Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (Scale I) online form take print out or download the application for future use.
KB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 18-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 02-02-2020
- Date for Online Test (Tentatively): 16-02-2020