KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020 notification are out for the appointment of Group A & B Posts across the State of Karnataka, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Group A & B Post before 06-03-2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||106|
|Name of the Posts||Group A & B|
Group A Posts:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Deputy Superintendent of Police||03|
|03||Assistant Labour Commissioner||02|
Group B Posts:
|04||Tahsildar Grade II||50|
|05||Commercial Tax Officer||07|
|07||Deputy Superintendent of Excise||05|
|08||Assistant Director (Food)||02|
|09||Assistant Director of Audit of Co-operative Societies||14|
|11||Assistant Director (Tourism)||11|
KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Group A & B Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Please see below notification for more information.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
- For Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For more details refer notification
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Group A & B notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Group A & B online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Group A & B online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the KPSC website.
- After filling KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Group A & B online form take print out or download the application for future use.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-03-2020
- Date of Exam: 17-05-2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online will be Available on 06-02-2020.