KVIC Recruitment 2019: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Young Professionals Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Young Professionals Post before 10-01-2020.
KVIC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||75|
|Name of the Post||Young Professionals|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Master Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit(as on 10-01-2020):
- Maximum 27 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.kvic.org.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Young Professionals notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Young Professionals online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Young Professionals online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the KVIC website.
- After filling KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Young Professionals online form take print out or download the application for future use.
KVIC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 20-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 10-01-2019