MBMA Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency(MBMA) Recruitment 2019 notification are released for the appointment of Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist Posts across the State of Meghalaya, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist Post before 15-01-2020.
MBMA Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency(MBMA)|
|Total Number of Vacanices||45|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|02||Programme Associate (NRM)||02|
|03||Technical Specialist (GIS/ RS)||01|
|04||Technical Specialist (Drone)||01|
|05||Programme Associate (GIS)||03|
|06||Programme Associate (Monitoring|
|07||Programme Associate (Finance & Accounts)||33|
MBMA Recruitment 2019 for Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum 22 years
- Maximum 45 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
Address for Register/Speed Post:
O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority,
C/o Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus,
Meghalaya – 793003.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://mbda.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MBMA Recruitment 2019 for Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MBMA Recruitment 2019 for Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MBMA Recruitment 2019 for Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the MBMA website.
- After filling MBMA Recruitment 2019 for Manager, Programme Associate, Technical Specialist online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MBMA Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply 23-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply 15-01-2020