MOSPI Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MOSPI) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Consultant, Executive Assistant Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Consultant, Executive Assistant Post before 29-02-2020.
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MOSPI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||48|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant, Executive Assistant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Executive Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Bachelor’s /Masters degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics/ Operations Research/ Mathematics) from a Recognized Institute/University. (OR)
- Must be Completed Graduate/ Post Graduate (Economics/ Econometric) with Statistics from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on date of Advertisement):
- Age Limit for S No. 1: 51 – 65 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 2: 45 – 65 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 3: 40 – 65 Years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://mospi.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MOSPI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Executive Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MOSPI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Executive Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MOSPI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Executive Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the MOSPI website.
- After filling MOSPI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Executive Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 30-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online 29-02-2020.