MP High Court Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts across the State of Madhya Pradesh, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Post before 22-11-2019.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
|Name of the Posts||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Sl.No||M.P. High Court||Number of Posts|
|01||Principal Seat Jabalpur||18|
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed in Degree (Law) from a Recognized University.
- The age of Candidate must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on the last date of application submission.
- Examination Fee for all Candidates Rs. 800/-
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://mphc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the SLPRB website.
- After filling MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Start Date of Submission of Application Form: 15/11/2019 11:59 AM
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 22/11/2019 11:59 PM
- Last Date of Correction in Application Form: 24/11/2019 11:59 PM
- Date & Time of Online Examination: 13/12/2019 FRIDAY