MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2020 notification are announced for the appointment of Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020 Posts across the State of Maharashtra, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020 Post before 23-01-2020.
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||74|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Civil Judge (Jr Division & Judicial Magistrate)||74|
MPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge (Jr Division & Judicial Magistrate) Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed LLM from a Recognized Institute/University
- Please see below notification for more information.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more details regarding age limit refer notification.
- For General: Rs.374/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 274/-
- pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E-Challan.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MPSC Recruitment 2020 Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MPSC Recruitment 2020 Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020r online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the MPSC website.
- After filling MPSC Recruitment 2020 Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam 2020 online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2020
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 01-03-2020
- Date for Main Exam: 14-06-2020