MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of State Service Prelims Exam 2020 Posts across the State of Maharashtra, Eligible Candidates can apply for the State Service Prelims Exam 2020 Post before 13-01-2020.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||200|
|Name of the Posts||State Service Prelims Exam 2020|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|02||Deputy Chief Executive Officer||07|
|03||Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||01|
|04||Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|06||Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||06|
|07||Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||06|
MPSC Recruitment 2019 for State Service Prelims Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree for different Posts from Institute/recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019):
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General: Rs.524/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST: Rs. 324/-
- pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MPSC Recruitment 2019 for State Service Prelims Exam 2020 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MPSC Recruitment 2019 for State Service Prelims Exam 2020 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MPSC Recruitment 2019 for State Service Prelims Exam 2020 online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the MPSC website.
- After filling MPSC Recruitment 2019 for State Service Prelims Exam 2020 online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2020
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 05-04-2020
- Dates for Mains Exam: 02, 03 & 04-08-2020