MRSAC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Consultant Posts across the State of Maharashtra, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Consultant Post before 22-11-2019.
MRSAC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre|
|Total Number of Vacancies||36|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Junior RS/GIS Associate.||30|
|02||Senior RS/GIS Assistant||02|
|03||Junior RS/GIS Assistant||01|
|04||Junior Programmer (GIS)||01|
|05||Assistant Programmer (GIS)||01|
|06||Assistant Programmer (DBA)||01|
MRSAC Recruitment 2019 for Consultant Eligibility Criteria
- Junior RS/GIS Associate: Must be Completed in Post.Graduate M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or B.E Civil Engineering from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Senior RS/GIS Assistant: Must be Completed in M.Tech. Geoinformatics from a Recognized University.
- Junior RS/GIS Assistant: Must be Completed in Post Graduate (Ancient History & Archaeology) from a Recognized University.
- Junior Programmer (GIS): Must be Completed in BE/ B.Tech. in relevant field from a Recognized University.
- Assistant Programmer (GIS): Must be Completed in BE/ B.Tech. in relevant field from a Recognized University.
- Assistant Programmer (DBA): Must be Completed in BE/ B.Tech. in relevant field from a Recognized University.
- Age Limit 45 years.
- Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
- Declaration & Registration by Depositing Rs. 100/-
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.mrsac.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent MRSAC Recruitment 2019 for Consultant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the MRSAC Recruitment 2019 for Consultant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling MRSAC Recruitment 2019 for Consultant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the MRSAC website.
- After filling MRSAC Recruitment 2019 for Consultant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
MRSAC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 11-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 22-11-2019