NABARD Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2019 notification are released for the appointment of Office Attendant Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Office Attendant Post before 12-01-2020.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||73|
|Name of the Posts||Office Attendant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 10th Class from a Recognized Board.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For For SC/ ST/PWBD/EX-S: Rs. 50/-
- For All Others: Rs. 450/-
- Payment Mode: through Online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://www.nabard.org/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the NABARD website.
- After filling NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 25-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 12-01-2020
- Last date for printing of application: 27-01-2020
- Date for Online Examination (Tentative): February 2020