NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019: NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the requirement of District Consultant, Sr Treatment Supervisor, Nutritionist/ Dietitian & Other across the state Maharashtra, Interested Candidate can apply for the job before 31-10-2019.
NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli 2019 Highlights
|Organization||NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, Dadra & Haveli|
|Total Number of Vacancies||10|
|Post Names||District Consultant, Sr Treatment Supervisor, Nutritionist/ Dietitian & Other|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|02||Senior Treatment Supervisor||01|
|04||Speech Therapist Cum Audiologist||01|
|05||Staff Nurse(F) (under RCH)||01|
|06||Laboratory Technician (under NUHM) and Laboratory|
Technician (under RNTCP)
|07||Logistics & Cold|
NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification and work Experience:
- District Consultant: Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Science or Management or related field from a recognized institution/university OR MBBS/BDS candidates with at least 2 years of experience Desirable: a) At least 2 years of work experience in the health sector. b) Experience of working in the government sector at District level. c) Experience in tobacco control policies and knowledge about international/ national tobacco control policies and health programs will be given
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: (1) . Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized Sanitary inspector’s course. (2) Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 3 months) (3) Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler Desirable: 1. Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course 2. Govt. recognized degree/diploma in Social work or
Medical Social work 3. Successful completion of basic training (Govt. recognized) for Multipurpose health workers
4.02 years of field level experience in health sector
- Nutritionist/Dietitian: Master’s Degree in Home Science/Home Economic with Specialization in Food and Nutrition of a Government recognized university or equivalent. OR B.Sc (Home Science/Home Economics) with Nutrition as a special subject from a Government recognized University or equivalent with post-graduate Diploma in Dietetics from a Government recognized institution and one year’s practical experience in Dietetics.
- Speech Therapist Cum Audiologist: B.Sc/ M.Sc (Speech & Hearing) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/university
- Staff Nurse(F) (under RCH): 1. HSC (Science) or equivalent. 2. General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institute/University. 3. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing council
- Laboratory Technician (under NUHM) and Laboratory Technician (under RNTCP): 1. HSC (Science) or equivalent, 2. Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course from any recognized institute or university
- Logistics & Cold Chain Manager: Graduate in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. Desirable: 1. Demonstrable skill in Computers 2. Valid Vehicle Driving License.
- Instructor (Hearing impairment): Diploma in Special Education (Hearing impairment)
- Age should not Exceeding 35 years Expect Laboratory Technician (under NUHM) and Laboratory Technician (under RNTCP) must be 27 years
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.dnh.nic.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the DNH Website.
- After filling
- After filling NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 online form take print out or download the application for future use
NHM Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2019 notification Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 16-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 31-10-2019