NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Junior Engineer (Civil) across India, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Junior Engineer (Civil) before 15-11-2019.
NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Vacancies||05|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Civil) Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Candidate should be have Diploma in Civil Engineering (at least 60% marks in aggregate) from reputed AICTE Approved Engineering College with at least 1 year of work experience in any of the infrastructure construction company and having experienced multi-stored building Structure like RCC works, Steel Structure like RCC works, Steel Structures like truss. Candidates should be ware of software such as MS Office, AutoCAD 2D & 3D etc.
- Upper age 35 years as on 15-10-2019
- Reservations and Relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/EX-SERVICE MAN/PWD as per extent Government Orders.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://npcc.gov.in/Home.aspx
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Civil) notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Civil) online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Civil) online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the NPCC website.
- After filling NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 online form take print out or download the application for future use.
NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 26-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 15-11-2019