NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Driver, Technician & Other Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Driver, Technician & Other Post before 06-01-2020.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||137|
|Name of the Posts||Driver, Technician & Other|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Driver Grade – I||02|
|03||Category II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM)||34|
|04||Scientific Asst – B||45|
|05||Category I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/SA)||50|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Technician & Other Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications will be dependent on posts
- Please see below notification for more details.
- Driver Grade – I: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
- Technician B: Minimum 18 year and Maximum 25 years
- Category II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM): Minimum 18 year and Maximum 24 years
- Scientific Asst – B: Minimum 18 year and Maximum 30 years
- Category I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/SA): Minimum 18 year and Maximum 25 years.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://npcilcareers.co.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Technician & Other notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Technician & Other online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Technician & Other online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the NPCIL website.
- After filling NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Technician & Other online form take print out or download the application for future use.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-12-2019 From 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2020 till 16:00 Hrs
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be Available on 17-12-2019