OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Odisha Civil Service Exam Posts across the State of Odisha, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Odisha Civil Service Exam before 10-12-2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||153|
|Name of the Posts||Odisha Civil Service Exam|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Odisha Administrative Service, Group A (Junior Branch)||30|
|02||Odisha Police Service, Group A (Junior Branch)||09|
|03||Odisha Finance Service, Group A (Junior Branch)||07|
|04||Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS), Group B||05|
|05||Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||82|
|06||Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B||20|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Odisha Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria
- A Candidate Must be Completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University.
- Age Limit as on 01-01-2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Offline): Any Branch of SBI
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Odisha Civil Service Exam notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Odisha Civil Service Exam online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Odisha Civil Service Exam online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the OPSC website.
- After filling OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Odisha Civil Service Exam online form take print out or download the application for future use
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 13-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16-12-2019