OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts across the State of Odisha, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Post before 05-12-2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3278|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Category||Number of Posts|
|01||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||UR-1358(453-w), SEBC-136(45-W), SC-709(236-W), ST-1075(358-W)||3278|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Valid Registration Certificate.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Offline): Any Branch of SBI
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of www.opsconline.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the OPSC website.
- After filling OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) online form take print out or download the application for future use.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09-12-2019
- Date for Written Exam: 22-12-2019