OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2020 notification are announced for the appointment of Sub Inspector, Station Officer Posts across the State of Odisha, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Sub Inspector, Station Officer Post before 30-01-2020.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||283|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Station Officer|
Combined Police Service Exam:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|01||SI of Police||143|
|02||SI of Police (Armed)||130|
|03||Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector, Station Officer Eligibility Criteria
- SI of Police, SI of Police (Armed): Must be Completed Any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Station Officer (Fire Service): Must be Completed Degree (Science/ Engg) from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Physical Eligibility Details:
|General & SEBC (M)||168 Cm.||55 Kg.||79 Cm.||84 Cm.|
|General & SEBC (W)||155 Cm.||47.5 Kg.||—||—|
|SC/ST (M)||163 Cm.||50 Kg.||76 Cm.||81 Cm.|
|SC/ST (W)||150 Cm.||45 Kg.||—||—|
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Mode By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Payment Gateway
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector, Station Officer notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector, Station Officer online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector, Station Officer online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the OSSC website.
- After filling OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector, Station Officer online form take print out or download the application for future use.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-12-2019
- Last Date forApply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-01-2020