OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Combined Police Service Exam Posts across the State of Odisha, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Combined Police Service Exam Post.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||60|
|Name of the Post||Combined Police Service Exam|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||SI of Police||47|
|02||Station Officer (Fire Service)||13|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Police Service Exam Eligibility Criteria
- SI of Police: Must be Completed Any Degree, Must have passes odiaat least up to M.E Standard from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Station Officer (Fire Service): Must be Completed Degree (Science/ Engg), Must have passes odiaat least up to M.E Standard from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Police Service Exam notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Police Service Exam online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Police Service Exam online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the OSSC website.
- After filling OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Police Service Exam online form take print out or download the application for future use.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Date of Advt: 25-12-2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online will be Available soon