PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 Post before 07-02-2020.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||110|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019|
|01||Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019||110|
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) from a Recognized Institute/University.
- For Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems Engg/Power Engg (Electrical)
- For Electronics: Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg
- For Civil: Civil Engg
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex – SM Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.powergridindia.com/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the PGCIL website.
- After filling PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019 online form take print out or download the application for future use.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 20-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & payment of fee: 07-02-2020 by 23:59 Hrs
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online will be Available on 20-01-2020