PHHC Recruitment 2019: Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 notification are released for the appointment of Steno Typist Posts across the State of Haryana, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Steno Typist Post before 15-01-2020.
PHHC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Total Number of Vacancies||20|
|Name of the Posts||Steno Typist|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
PHHC Recruitment 2019 for Steno Typist Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 30 years
- Relaxation for ST/SC/BC 3 years
- Relaxation for Physically Handicapped 10 years
- Relaxation Ex-Serviceman for 3 years.
- General/OBC/ST/SC Candidates Must Pay Rs. 500/-
- Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman Must Pay Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent PHHC Recruitment 2019 for Steno Typist notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the PHHC Recruitment 2019 for Steno Typist online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling PHHC Recruitment 2019 for Steno Typist online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the PHHC website.
- After filling PHHC Recruitment 2019 for Steno Typist online form take print out or download the application for future use.
PHHC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply 14-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply 15-01-2019.