RBI Assistant Apply Online 2020: Reserve Bank of India(RBI) declared a much-awaited notification released for 926 assistant posts vacancies. Candidates who are eligible, need to fill RBI Assistant Online application form 2020 from the official website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant Posts from 23-12-2019 to 16-01-2020. We are giving entire details on RBI Assistant application form 2020 how to apply on this page.
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Form Details
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total No of Posts||926|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Type of application form||Online|
|Exam Centre||All Over India|
How to Fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2020
- Applicants have to visit the official website of RBI i.www.rbi.org.in
- Now Click on the link or option” “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”. Now a new screen is opened on the computer.
- To register for RBI Assistant, now “click here for new registration” option.
- Now enter details of the candidate name, contact details, and email id.
- Now Provisional Registration number and password are generated and displayed on the screen. And also the same should be sent to a registered email id.
- In case the candidates are unable to fill the RBI Assistant Apply online 2020 application form on one time, HE/SHE can fill the RBI Assistant application form 2020 after Saving. To do that you should Click on SAVE and NEXT option.
- Candidates can edit or modify the RBI Assistant Application form 2020 by using registration number and password.
- Visually impaired candidates should fill the RBI Assistant Online form 2020 carefully.
- Candidates are advised to fill the RBI Assistant Apply online 2020 form carefully without doing any mistakes.
- Applicants are not allowed to edit/modify the submitted RBI Assistant application form 2020 after clicking “FINAL SUBMIT” Button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it
appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants now can upload passport size photo and signature in the desired place of the RBI Assistant Apply online form 2020.
- You can proceed to fill the other details in the RBI Assistant Application form 2020.
- After filling the application form now click on the “PREVIEW” button.
- Verify all the details in the RBI Assistant Online form 2020.
- If it is correct Now Click on “FINAL SUBMIT”
- After submission of RBI Application for assistant vacancies take the print out or download the RBI Assistant 2020 application form for future references.
- To pay the application fee click on “PAYMENT” tab button
- Now finally click on the “SUBMIT” button.
For RBI Assistant Syllabus: Click Here
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Fee
|For OBC/General/EWS candidates||Rs.450/-|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet
Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Candidates need to pay RBI Assistant application fee after the submission of the application form.
Important points to be noted before filling RBI Assistant Application form 2020
- Candidates should scan the passport size photograph and signature in given dimensions.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and active mobile number and which should be kept till the RBI Assistant Recruitment process completed.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Dates
RBI assistant Preliminary exam will be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2020 and main exam is going to be conducted in the month of March 2020.
Candidates who are having doubts on RBI Assistant Application form 2020 apply online comment below we will reply as soon as possible.