RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India(RBI) declared a latest notification for the recruitment of 924 Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply online for RBI Assistant Posts from 23-12-2019 to 16-01-2019 from the official website www.rbi.org.in. The hiring process of the candidates will be done by conducting prelims and mains exam followed by the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total No of Posts||924|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Job|
|Exam center||All over India|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved category candidates.
RBI Assistant 2020 Selection Process
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) going to conduct the Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Language Proficiency Test(LPT).
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4.||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test
Candidates who qualified in mains examination will be conducted LPT test in their local language
RBI Assistant Application Form 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official website of RBI i.e www.rbi.org.in
- Select the new RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 latest notification advertisement.
- Now Click on Option “Click Here new Registration” to apply for RBI Assistant Online form.
- Now fill the application form with all details and also upload necessary documents in the application form.
- After filling the RBI Assistant online application click on the submit button.
- After submission of online application form make payment of examination fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
RBI Assistant Application Fee
|For OBC/General/EWS candidates||Rs.450/-|
Bank Staff are exempted from paying the application fee. You can pay the application fee by debit card/credit card/net banking.
RBI Assistant 2020 important dates
|Website Open Link||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI|
reserves the right to change the dates of
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right|
to change the dates of examination.
Candidates who are having doubts on RBI Assistant 2020 Recruitment notification comment below we will reply as soon as possible