RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Legal Officer, Manager & Other Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Legal Officer, Manager & Other Post before 20-01-2020.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||17|
|Name of the Posts||Legal Officer, Manager & Other|
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Category||Number of Posts|
|01||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’- PY|
|02||Manager (Technical – Civil) – PY|
|03||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)|
– PY 2018
|(GEN/UR)-06, SC-01, ST-01,||08|
|04||Assistant Manager (Protocol &|
Security) – PY 2018
|05||Library Professionals (Assistant|
Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ – PY
RBI Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Manager & Other Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines) for different Posts from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019):
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age 32 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
- GEN / OBC/PwBD Candidates Must Pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates Must Pay Rs. 100/-
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent RBI Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Manager & Other notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the RBI Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Manager & Other online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling RBI Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Manager & Other online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the RBI website.
- After filling RBI Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Manager & Other online form take print out or download the application for future use.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 27-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 20-01-2020.