RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2019 notification are announced for the appointment of Assistant Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Assistant Post before 16-01-2020.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||926|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the RBI website.
- After filling RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 16-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 31-01-2020
- Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test: 14 & 15-02-2020
- Tentative Date of Online Main Test: March 2020