RDS Recruitment 2020: Revenue Department Shivamogga(RDS) Recruitment 2020 notification are announced for the appointment of Village Accountant Posts across the State of Karnataka, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Village Accountant Post before 15-02-2020.
RDS Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Revenue Department Shivamogga(RDS)|
|Total Number of Vacanices||69|
|Name of the Post||Village Accountant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
RDS Recruitment 2020 for Village Accountant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 12th Class from a Recognized Board.
- Please see below notification for more Information.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 35 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
- General/OBC Candidates Must Pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates Must Pay NIL
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://shimoga.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent RDS Recruitment 2020 for Village Accountant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the RDS Recruitment 2020 for Village Accountant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling RDS Recruitment 2020 for Village Accountant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the RDS website.
- After filling RDS Recruitment 2020 for Village Accountant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
RDS Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 24-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online 15-02-2020.