Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019: Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Driver Post across the State of Assam, Eligible Candidate can apply for Driver Post before 05-11-2019.
Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Secretariat Administration Department|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11|
|Name of the Posts||Driver|
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
|Sl.No.||CATERORY||Number of Posts|
|06||E.W.S(Economically Weaker Section)||01|
Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C Examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
- A candidate must possess a valid Driving License(Cab).
- Must not less than 18 years and more than 44(forty four) years as on 01-01-2019. Upper age limit is relax able by three years OBC/MOBC and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- The age limit of the Candidate will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Mode of Selection:
A candidate to appear in the following examination for selection
- Phase-I: Candidates whose application are accepted will required to appear in the written Test on Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be 100 marks.
- Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals. The Short listed candidates will have to appear along with all the original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held in Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be 100 marks.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.niyog.assam.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the NIYOG website.
- After filling Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver online form take print out or download the application for future use.
Secretariat Administration Department Assam 2019 for Driver Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 22/10/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 05-11-2019