Shivaji University Recruitment 2019: Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Research Assistant Posts across the State of Maharashtra, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Research Assistant Post Walk-In on 28-11-2019.
Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Shivaji University Maharashtra|
|Total Number of Vacancies||16|
|Name of the Posts||Research Assistant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed in M.Sc/ M.Tech (Relevant Discipline) with NET/ SET from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Age as Per Rules
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/.
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the UNISHIVAJI website.
- After filling Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
Shivaji University Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply 21-11-2019
- Walk-In on 28-11-2019