TMC Recruitment 2019: Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) Recruitment 2019 notification are released for the appointment of Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker Posts across the State of Maharashtra, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker Post Walk-In on 26-11-2019.
TMC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Junior Engineer (Civil)||12|
|02||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|03||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
TMC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer: Must be Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Supervisor: Must be Completed Diploma in Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Worker: Diploma in Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering.
- Age as Per Rules
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
Majivada Village Road,
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://thanecity.gov.in/index.php
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TMC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TMC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TMC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the THANECITY website.
- After filling TMC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Site Supervisor & Worker online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TMC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 25-11-2019
- Walk-In on 26-11-2019