TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Forest Guard Post across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Forest Guard before November 2019 (Tentatively).
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Total Number of Vacancies||320|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|02||Forest Guard With Licence||93|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria
- Forest Guard: 12th from Recognized Board/University
- Forest Guard with License: 12th from Recognized Board/University with Driving License.
- As Per Tamil Nadu Forest Rules.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of forests.tn.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the FORESTS website.
- After filling TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Guard online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 30/10/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online November 2019 (Tentatively)