TNPSC Group 2 Notification (Combined Civil Service Examination-II) going to be declared by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the month of October 2020. TNPSC Recruitment for Group II CSE exam is Preliminary examination, Mains Examination, and Interview.
In the Preliminary exam, objective types of questions are conducted. In the mains exam, Descriptive types of questions is given. Candidates who qualified in both prelims and mains exam oral test is conducted for them. TNPSC Group 2 preliminary exam is conducted for 300 marks and mains exam for 340 marks. We are giving more details on TNPSC Group 2 CCSE notification for both interview and non interview posts.
TNPSC Group 2 2020 Notification
Applicants who are waiting for TNPSC Group 2 notification should wait for October 2020. Candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC for the latest updates on the TNPSC Group 2 exam. If TNPSC Group 2 CCSE notification is declared, you can read it for eligibility details, selection process, application form, important dates. Candidates can fill the TNPSC Group 2 application form before the last date.
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies 2020
The huge number of posts are recruited through TNPSC Group 2. Nearly 1200 vacancies are recruited through TNPSC Group II CCSE. The vacancy post names also mentioned in the notification pdf. Applicants are recruited through interviews and non-interview positions.
TNPSC Interview Posts
|Post Name||Dept Name|
|Revenue Assistant||Revenue Department in various Revenue Units|
|Executive Officer, Grade II||Town Panchayat Department|
|Audit Assistant||Highways Department|
|Handloom Inspector||Handlooms and Textiles Department|
|Supervisor / Junior Superintendent||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing / Agricultural Business|
|Senior Inspectors||Milk Production and Dairy Development|
|Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies||Registrar of Co-operative Societies|
|Assistant Inspector||Local Fund Audit|
|Audit Inspector||Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration|
|Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||Industries and Commerce|
|Assistant Section Officer Cum- Programmer||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Assistant Section Officer||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Assistant Section Officer||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat|
|Assistant Section Officer||Finance Department in Secretariat|
|Assistant Section Officer||Law Department in Secretariat|
|Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II Special Assistant||Vigilance and Anti – Corruption Department|
|Sub Registrar, Grade-II|
|Assistant Inspector of Labour||Labour Department|
|Probation Officer||Prison Department|
|Junior Employment Officer (Non- Differently Abled)||Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department|
|Probation Officer||Social Defence Department|
|Industrial Co-Operative Officer||Industries and Commerce Department|
TNPSC Non Interview Posts
|Post Name||Dept Name|
|Steno-typist||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat|
|Assistants||Various Govt Dept|
|Accountant||Treasuries and Accounts Dept|
|Assistant||Law Department Secretariat|
|Assistant||Finance Department Secretariat|
|Assistant and Lower Division Clerk||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly|
Eligibility to Apply For TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2020
TNPSC Group 2 notification 2020 contains different vacancy positions. Eligibility is different for different positions. We are giving all the TNPSC CCSE Exam vacancies eligibility. After knowing the eligibility of the posts, applicants may decide whether to apply for a post or not. If you meet the eligibility conditions, you can apply online for TNPSC Group 2 exam from the official website.
Education Qualification: Minimum qualification to apply for every position mentioned in the TNPSC Group 2 notification is a degree. Some of the posts with degrees need specializations in a certain trade. Each post mentioned in the TNPSC Group 2 notification varies from one post to another post in terms of eligibility. Before applying for the TNPSC Group 2 CCSE Exam read the notification properly to know each and every detail of TNPSC Group 2 vacancies.
Minimum age required to apply for TNPSC Vacancies is 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years, 30 years, 40 years. The age limit depends upon the posts. For reserved category posts, there is no upper age limit. For posts wise age limit refer pdf official notification of TNPSC Group 2 posts.
Knowledge of Tamil Language
To apply for TNPSC exams, knowledge in Tamil is a must. It is applicable for all the positions in TNPSC Group 2 notification. Candidates must have completed their degree or SSLC as the Tamil Language as one of the subjects or should have their graduation or sslc in Tamil medium.
Candidates who are selected without knowledge of Tamil, they should complete second class full test in Tamil language within two years from the date of appointment. If they fail to do, they are completely removed from the service.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying marks secured in the prelims exam, mains exam, and interview. Preliminary exam marks are not added to the final score. Only mains exam marks and interview marks are finalized for selection.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject (Objective type)||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard) – 175 Questions||3 Hours||300|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions|
|Total 200 Questions||300|
Main Examination (Descriptive Type)
|Parts||Title||No.of questions to be asked||Marks||Total Marks|
|A (translation)||Tamil to English||2||25||50|
|English to Tamil||2||25||50|
|Essay Writing on ‘Thirukkural’||2||20||40|
|Letter writing (Official)||2||20||40|
- Candidates should score minimum qualifying marks of 25 out of 100 in Part A to be considered for evaluation of their papers of Part B. Answer sheets of candidates not scoring minimum marks in part A will not be considered for evaluation.
- Marks obtained in Part A and Part B together will be considered for the selection of the candidates for Group 2 posts.
- Part B should be written either in Tamil or English alone.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks prescribed for Part B.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020
TNPSC Group 2 stage wise syllabus has been given below.
TNPSC Group 2 preliminary exam has been briefly described here.
Following topics (degree standard) must be covered
- General Science
- Current Events
- Geography of India
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- History, Culture, Heritage and Socio – political movements in Tamil Nadu
- Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
Following topics (S.S.L.C. Std.) must be covered
- SI, CI, Area, Volume, Time & work
- Ratio and proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Logical reasoning (Puzzles – Dice)
- Visual reasoning
- Alpha numeric reasoning (Number Series)
|Syllabus for titles 1 to 5||Syllabus for title 6 Essay Writing topics from ‘Thirukkural’||Title 7 will be letter writing official|
|Origin and Development of Tamil Civilization||Philosophical content in Thirukkural|
|Sangam Period Literature||Relevance to Socio – Politico – Economic affairs|
|Musical Tradition of Tamil Nadu||Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality, Humanism, etc.|
|Dramatic Art Form||Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity|
|Socio – Economic History||Relevance to Everyday life|
|Rationalist Movements||Significance as a secular literature|
|Contribution of Social Reform Movements|
|Contemporary Tamil Language|
For detailed syllabus, candidates are recommended to visit the notification issued by TNPSC for CCSE – II (Group 2).
TNPSC Group 2 selection will be made in successive stages starting from the preliminary examination, followed by the main examination and finally oral test in the form of an interview. The preliminary test is for screening only (qualifying in nature) and the marks secured in the preliminary test will not be added for deciding the final score. The number of candidates shortlisted for the main examination will be 10 times more than the number of vacancies announced for each position.
TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2020
Eligibility applicants have to submit the TNPSC Group 2 online application form the official website within the prescribed mentioned dates. After submission of application, take the print out. No need to send the submitted online application and other documents to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Document verification is done only for qualified candidates.
TNPSC Group 2 application fee
For One Time Registration (OTR), candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.150/-. OTR is valid for 5 years. To renew again candidates have to pay the same fee after five years.
- For the Preliminary exam: Rs.100
- For Mains Exam: Rs.150
Candidates have to pay the fee at the time of applying TNPSC Group 2 vacancies. Candidates who belong to reserved category are exempted from paying a fee. The fee can be paid through online or offline. Through online, you can pay the fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking e.t.c. Through offline, you can pay by the post office, Indian Bank, State Bank of India. After filling of the application form, you can choose the option offline to pay the application fee. Qualified candidates in the preliminary exam only have to pay the fee for the mains exam.
TNPSC Group 2: How To Apply Online?
- Interested candidates need to submit the application online only from the official website www.tnpscexams.net or tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
- Eligibility Candidates should have permission to access a dashboard or One Time Registration (OTR) to apply for positions available in the TNPSC Group 2 2020 notification
- Candidates who applying first time in TNPSC website need to pay the fee of Rs.150/- for one-time registration (OTR)
- The OTR is valid for 5 years. You can successfully apply for TNPSC posts from the dashboard.
- Candidates can fill TNPSC Group 2 online application form with the help of OTR username and password
- To apply for One Time Registration (OTR), candidates need to upload all the necessary scanned documents in an image format such as passport photo and signature. Before applying for TNPSC Group 2 application form candidates have to store all the scanned documents in Pen Drive, DVD.
- Applicants should not apply OTR for more than one time. Applying for more than one time will be rejected.
- To update any details in the OTR. You can log in with a unique id and password at any time to update details. Every candidate has to remember that applying for OTR is not applying for any position.
- TNPSC records all the applicant’s details through OTR. To apply for any positions in the TNPSC recruitment website. You need to login to the applicant’s dashboard through Unique ID and Password. All the vacancies & Apply Online link is mentioned in the TNPSC dashboard. To apply for your desired posts click on that link and fill the application form.
- While filling the TNPSC Group 2 application form, applicants have to upload all documents such as scanned passport size photograph and signature
- All particulars that the applicants enter in the online application will be considered the final. They should remember that they cannot make any changes to the applications once submitted. So, they should take the utmost care in applying.
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) uploads hall tickets on the TNPSC commission website. Applicants may download TNPSC Group 2 CCSE Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website using registration number and password. TNPSC will declare hall tickets before one week of examination date.
How to Download TNPSC Group 2 Exam Hall Ticket
- Applicants have to visit the official website of TNPSC i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the TNPSC hall ticket link on the homepage of TNPSC website.
- Candidates should find the CCSE Group II Recruitment (interview & noninterview posts) link.
- Now enter ID no and date of birth and click on the “Get” option.
- Now TNPSC Group II exam is displayed on the screen.
- Now download or take the print out of the displayed hall ticket on the screen.
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2020
The candidate’s results will be declared after one month of the preliminary exam. Qualified candidates in the preliminary exam should attend the mains exam. TNPSC Group 2 mains results also will be announced after one month. Once the results are published in the TNPSC website we will let u know on this page.
How to Check TNPSC Group 2 Results 2020
- To check results, applicants should visit the official website of TNPSC.
- Click on the desired link of Results i.e Prelims/Mains/Oral Test.
- You can download all the results of selected candidates in PDF file or you know your result by giving registration number and password.
- You can download or take print of the TNPSC Group 2 Result 2020.
TNPSC Group 2 Important Dates
As the actual dates for the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group II are not yet known, here is a table to show some tentative dates for the recruitment.
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification release date||Oct, 2020|
|Online application starting date||Oct, 2020|
|Online application form last date||Oct, 2020|
|Last date for the payment of examination fee through bank||Two days after the last date to submit in June 2020|
|Preliminary examination date||Nov, 2020|
|TNPSC Group 2 Answer key releasing date||Two or three days after the preliminary examination|
|Objections for Answerkey||A week from the publishing of preliminary answer key|
|TNPSC Group 2 Result for Prelims exam declaring ddate||One month after the written test|
|Starting date for uploading documents by candidates shortlisted from preliminary examination for the main examination||A week after the result for preliminary examination|
|Last date to upload scanned documents||15 days after the starting date|
|Date of Main Examination||December, 2020|
|Results for the main examination||December, 2020|
I hope this article understands everyone on TNPSC Group 2 2020 notification. If you have any doubts on TNPSC Group II notification, regarding exam dates, application form, syllabus, exam pattern comment below we will reply you as soon as possible.